Saturday, June 10, 2017
12:00 – 5:00pm
KUTZTOWN COMMUNITY PARK, KUTZTOWN PA
Purchase tickets HERE!
Our 8th annual TASTE OF KUTZTOWN event will showcase the diverse wineries, eateries, artisans and musicians of our beautiful Berks County.
Leisurely stroll along the Park’s shaded pathways and:
- Sample local wine and beer selections
- Taste the flavors of local food providers
- Shop local artisans and crafters
- Enjoy the performances of local musicians at Kutztown Park’s iconic band shell
TASTE OF KUTZTOWN has dramatically grown over the past seven years, from a small local bazaar to a top-notch, widely anticipated community event. The highlight of TASTE OF KUTZTOWN is a diverse range of PA-based wineries and brewers, offering samples of their lines and educating tasters. Food trucks, artisans and soulful music will also contribute the vibe. This is a don’t-miss event, so grab your friends of a great day at Kutztown Park for a TASTE OF KUTZTOWN!
TASTE OF KUTZTOWN is also Kutztown Rotary’s biggest annual fundraiser. This event makes it possible for us to provide direct assistance to our immediate community and, thorough Rotary’s global initiatives, help people around the world:
- Stamping out hunger in our local communities through support of The Potato Project.
- Keystone Military Families, Allentown Rescue Mission
- Kutztown and Topton Community Partnership
- Kutztown Strong- Community initiative to combat substance abuse
- Boy Scouts and Youth Exchange
- Urban-Rural Night – Tribute to Farmers Dinner
- Student of the Month Scholarships
Last year’s TASTE OF KUTZTOWN 2016 was a huge success! Our thanks to all of our sponsors, wineries, breweries, artisans, and food vendors for supporting the TASTE OF KUTZTOWN. Our event is 100% volunteer run: we couldn’t do it with out you!
Would you like to Volunteer for the Taste of Kutztown?
Contact Jim Springer at Jimspringer52@gmail.com for available opportunities!