Taste of Kutztown 2016 was a huge success! Thank you to all of our sponsors, wineries, breweries, artisans, & food vendors for supporting the Taste of Kutztown. To our volunteers thank you for donating your time. Our event is 100% volunteer run & we couldn’t do it with out you! Plans for 2017 Taste of Kutztown is underway. Stay tuned!
Help us keep this event growing by voting for the Taste of Kutztown the Best Place for Wine Lovers in the Best of Berks contest put on by Berks County Living magazine. Thank you!
The Taste of Kutztown is the Kutztown Rotary Clubs primary fundraiser. Directly support the local philanthropic activities of the Kutztown Rotary Club:
- Stamping out hunger in our local communities through support of The Potato Project.
- A $10,000 donation was proudly made in 2015!
- Keystone Military Families, Allentown Rescue Mission
- Kutztown and Topton Community Partnership
- Kutztown Strong- Community initiative to combat substance abuse
- Boy Scouts, Youth Exchange
Would you like to Volunteer for the Taste of Kutztown?
Contact Jim Springer at Jimspringer52@gmail.com for available opportunities!